Monday

rain and jogging is possible at Cascais

This last week turned to be a nothing much to do week, as most of Dinamo were out again to Amarante for another international youth training course, but i was left home alone. First days of getting back from intense week with many actions and activities to nothing seemed for me as nightmare...plus being home alone as from one side seems to be cool "do what you want" part, from other its indeed boring.

As I am the one who makes my life, then only i can get out of the nothing and do something. Luckily there are cool people around me and its possible to find activities after all.
If the day before i managed to cross my way with a stalker, then this day I finally did some sports. Like that, one of the days out of nowhere  I took my running shoes and went for a jogging in Cascais. Even if I have previously thought of the jogging activities and that i should do it, here its not really possible, because my daily rhythm does not fit with the Merces culture, and i don`t feel comfortable to go out running during the eve here alone. So yeah, thanks to Su, and her recent restart of the jogging, it made me go jogging once after quite a long time. Felt just perfect. And if the weather in Sintra seemed to be disaster that day, then on arriving in Cascais it was just perfect. Not too much of sun, still blue skies and some clouds passing. This time got also my first experience with the jog in the rain. Have to say, it was better than i could think of, as the weather was kind of hot, and the rain made just the perfect temperature for the run.

We should to do this more Su. And make the next time to the park and around park and just then go back.
S.

No comments: