Tuesday

a day when things goes other than you wish.

CITIZENS, Flashmob of fashion show @Lisbon this eve.
After a great Braga trip and a great time in Porto, today I woke up in my Lisbon house with a terrible mosquito bite on my face. Not using the anti mosquito stuff just for one night costed me the "lovely" bite.
otherwise, i went to work. Managed to do the tasks very fast and cool, oh, luckily one thing went good and smooth today. 
Then out of sudden i got the message in my FB asking if im going to Fun. concert tonight, as he just got the ticket and has no company...i was amazed...i looked up for tickets two weeks ago, and at wortens they told me that tickets are sold out...and here out of nowhere a guy tells me that he just got one ticket at El Corte Ingles...Damn.
Not to mention one of the three last ones and there is no chance for me to get another ticket. Stupid weird system or whatsoever, thank you for making me to miss the Fun. concert today.
to refresh myself and to get rid of the anointment about the concert i did not manage to go, i agreed with a friend of mine to go to see the Lisbon Week, as its all up happening this week all over Lisbon. We agreed to visit maybe music route or see the dancing. However, with the not so lucky day of mine, i arrived late, so there was no more dancing show... after some times, out of sudden we found ourselves at the one of Lisbon Weeks fashion tour, visiting the one of most famous Portuguese designers store and actually meeting Mrs Lidija Kolovrat. I wish i had known it before, so i may decided to do this another time when there are no mosquito bites decorating my face, plus some more make up would have made me feel way much better at the store. All in all, i enjoyed the nice chance to see not only the shop and the unique items, but more over to have the chance to see the space where the fashion pieces are created. Thank you for nice welcome.
Other than everything, being not native sometimes turns out to me an advantage with everything. So just like that thanks to my friend, we managed to end up talking with the organizers of the Lisbon Week, the girls from the cool PR agency Brand Dynamics. Just like that. And just like that we got the contacts, in case we`d like to know more or would like to do more in Lisbon.
Last but not least, today we concluded with passing Camoes to see the Open Cinema, as it turned out the not so good luck was still around, then we missed all the three first good short movies and managed to see a strange cartoon instead. 
As the world is small and Europe even smaller, then just like that we met up with the assistant of the fashion designers shop we were at. Great chat and was interesting to hear and get to know more. Life`s interesting and even if things does not goes the way you want, the other way turned out to be not bad after all.
Hug from plus twenty degrees country,
S.

1 comment:

jandesfleurs said...

very weird cartoon!