Friday

Sandra leaves Ljubljana


till couple of months ago, i still could not imagine how big impact on me will leave the tiny little country Slovenia and my life and adventures in Ljubljana. seems that once you loose something, you start seeing the values, i wish it would be different, but well that`s sometimes the stupid, silly life which don`t stop to bring in new surprises.

the study and work abroad experience for sure widen horizons, however the same time i somehow sometimes dislike it /i believe there will be couple of you that will agree/ as once you get used to a new way of life or start clearly understand the local language and culture, your time there have runned out and its time to return home. Nevertheless, i so enjoy being abroad, it`s worth giving a shot to try out something new. And as my own experience, then i can tell, no matter where you decide to go, there will be adventures, learning, new friends and happenings that will leave important footsteps in your life.

for myself, the year and a bit abroad has been not only great learning experience, but also same time had time to think and re-think of life goals and which direction i would like to see myself going.


Challenge:Future gave me an amazing chance to prove my skills, knowledge and talents beeing part of amazing team and have unforgettable learning and working experience. I send a HUGE THANKS to Andreja, Olga, Nadya, Metka, Mat, Dan, Bistra, my superb C:F colleagues who dare to challenge the present and shape future and are creating tangible impact.

It`s been an amazing life learning half a year. Cannot not to mention the incredible closing of my stay in Slovenia, the prestigious youth gathering within Challenge:Future summit, where I had the chance to help out with event organization, greet and meet 80 super creative, innovative young minds from all over world. there are no words to describe or try to explain all great things which happen during the Summit. I can just advice to check out C:F and get yourself to the next Summit and discover all new world and your unlimitted opportunities.

What at first may seem small and boring have turn out to be big, wonderful and has left a big footprint in my life journey. And even though the title of this post says, i am leaving Ljubljana, i know for sure, one day soon enough i would like to be back for more...

See you tonight Riga,
S.

No comments: