Friday

S. writes an internship report aka 2nd week being home

being back home even though from one side is super great, from the other side, i more and more find myself busy. And if that would be it, there are some certain decisions, I have to make very soon, and yes, its all about my closest future. When things happen, then they happen all the good ones in the same time with me...and then they turn into decision making and some of the good things are left behind. But who want`s to leave the good things? Well, definitively not me.
Other than that, the all last week, since friday 13th I`ve been into writing my internship report, as its one of the two works left in order for me to finish up the student life. have to say that this last week been quite a fun writing, as i set my mind clearly on starting to write on saturday. well, but saturday instead of opening up the laptop and starting to type, i found myself into presentations of my ERASMUS experience in university open days and then in the evening once in the very long time, i found myself into going to a theater. and then the day was over and came sunday. Yes, i opened the laptop and started the work, however more than the first two pages i did not manage, as the sunday i still had no internet at home, had to wait till monday when the good guy would came with my internet. But well, then the monday i had to go to university again, all in all wanted to make sure i am in the list for the presentations and i will be allowed to present, that was double checked and all fine, date stayed the same. So the tuesday arrived and just four more days were left to finish... i went for a second round for the job interview, two hours of the round and i was in, got the job...the report still just barely started. i know i am last minute person, and somehow till now the clear time deadlines always are the best motivation to finish, and so i locked myself into room on wednesday and it started to move and from previous 6 pages, i managed by the almost morning of thursday to almost finish up the report.
how cool is my report, well that cool that nobody else have read it aside me, but i successfully passed to get the signature for the evaluation to be able to present my work. Will see tomorrow, how it all end up.And yes, indeed, we all thing we are so different, but at some points, we all end up doing exactly the same old things the same style. So are we so different after all?
Good night thinking,
S.

No comments: