Saturday

when you least expect...

the ones of you, who had the chance to meet me during my stay in Slovenia, also knows that till now i have not found myself really attached to life in Ljubljana.

and till now, i was sure i am also not really attached to the life here, as the purpose and coincidence why i ended up living in Slovenia was my work, which i so much enjoy. other than that the city and the country seemed not really for me, as i am a person who likes crowds around, is the thing i get my energy boost mostly. and Ljubljana is a small tiny little city, with its own amazing charm, but not for me.

however now after giving a chance to Ljubljana, and thanks also to the recent fun happenings, im kind of sad of starting to plan the trip home, which is in less than a month now.

could not imagine i would ever be...

No comments: