Wednesday

fun confession...

after six months and few days of my Ljubljana life, yesterday it finally happen... i don`t really know why i did not thought of this earlier... maybe the time meets the great moment, as i usually tend to think...anyhow i had almost forgotten how cool it is and how much fun it can bring to you...in case you are lost of what i am talking about...well. yesterday was my first time of visiting cinema in Ljubljana. Yes! an eve in cinema. if choosing yourself to give a try for a movie, then no worries, as all the commercial US movies are in english, and no worries of ending up watching it in language you have no clue about. strange thing for me was the timing, as going for thuesday eve, you better go early or stay out, working hours schedules of services in Ljubljana keep me amazed and surprised still. Other than that, now my fun confession is out. Happy blonde officially been checking out the cinemas around here. S.

No comments: